Spring Into Summer with Motueka Trellis
"BE INTO WIN PROMOTION"
Terms and conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.getgrowing.nz.
- The Promoter of this competition is MLC Group.
Promotion Period and how to enter
- The competition commences on 09/11/20 and runs until close of trade on 04/12/20 (Promotion Period).
- You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any Motueka Trellis during the Promotion Period either online at www.getgrowing.nz or at a participating Mitre 10 store.
- You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple Trellis products in your Eligible Purchase.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
- To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a)you cannot be a MLC Group staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase
How winners will be selected
- The prize winner will be drawn by 18/12/20 – 2 Weeks after prize draw closes by random electronic selection from all entries. The first 3 eligible winners drawn will win a $1,000 Mitre 10 giftcard. The total prize pool is valued at $3,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, MLC Group is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, MLC Group may substitute a prize of its choice.
- Winners will be notified by MLC Group once a draw has been completed within 2 working days of the draw, via the contact details on their emailed receipt. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if MLC Group determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- MLC Group is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize winner(s) must collect the Prize at the specified Mitre 10 Store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, the Winner may forfeit their Prize, a further draw may be conducted, and the prize allocated to a new winner.
- If the winner cannot be notified within 5 working days a re-draw will occur.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners can only be awarded one prize.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- The Prize winner takes the prize entirely at their own risk.
- For collection of the Prize, the winner should allow up to 21 days from the date of notification
Verifying compliance with these terms
- MLC Group reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, MLC Group, any Participating Mitre 10 Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of MLC Group will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by MLC Group will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All entries remain the property of MLC Group. All personal information will be collected and stored by MLC Group in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Gift Card terms and conditions apply.
- Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Marina Kere, firstname.lastname@example.org